Monday, December 20, 2010

#30 Apocalypse Now

"You can kill me, but don't judge me."

Holy shit this movie totally blew my mind. The insanity and chaos of it all and nothing being as it seems. Holy effin shit! I wonder if there are times where it is like that for Kiel (not right now, though...he is too busy being bored. YAY!). This movie really showcases what an incredible director Coppola is because he is able to create movies that don't just stick him into one specific style or genre. I knew Brando would be amazing and Martin Sheen just floored me. You can tell that he really pushed himself to accurately portray Capt. Willard's journey to the depths of insanity and uncertainty while remaining a man that was relatable to in that situation. Great fucking movie! But I probably would've liked it more if Kiel was there to reassure me that things aren't that crazy for him. I miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment