Tuesday, November 9, 2010

#40 The Sound of Music

Ya know, I'm really surprised this movie wasn't higher on the list! This was a great movie (I don't mean a great musical or a great musical movie, I mean a great movie. PERIOD!). Julie Andrews was absolutely stunning (of course she is still stunning today so it's not like that was much of a surprise). This was just a great movie! Romance, music, family, Nazis....LOVED IT! And I was able to watch it with Loki and he loved it too (he loves music).

So this movie puts me at 37, meaning that I have 63 more movies to watch before January 1st. I'm starting to get worried if I will be able to do it all .That's a lot of freaking movies! It means that I will have to try to watch about 2 every day. And no more skipping days. Next week Loki and I may be driving to Norfolk to see off Kiel before he leaves the country for Crap-ghanistan. I suppose I will have to resort to watching movies on my computer, but I'm running out of movies on the instant queue to watch. Hopefully there will either be more movies added to instant queue or I will be able to find some titles in the DVD libraries of my parents and in laws. Grrrr.... It's not over until it's over dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment