Sunday, November 7, 2010

# 35 Annie Hall

This movie was so cute!!!!!! Woody Allen was cute, Diane Keaton was cute and together it was just a huge ball of cuteness for 1 hr 32 min! The story of just a regular couple living in New York, their ups and downs, their beginnings and their end. It was just great! It was funny, romantic, and quirky. To see this couple that is having difficulties and you want them to stay together so badly but then realize that they had their time together and they love each other but aren't supposed to be with each other any more. Don't we all have exes like that? Someone that gets under your skin and you love them but know that you are better off as friends? No?....huh maybe it's just me.

Tomorrow I think I will knock out The Sound of Music.  It's one of my mom's favorite movies and I do love Julie Andrews so hopefully I won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment